The Official Movie Thread

Slither is fantastic, I bought it on a whim and was glad I did. The next comedic horror I'm looking forward to getting is Black Sheep - anyone else heard of it?

i heard resident evil: extinction was really good, i want to go see it

havnt heard of black sheep.

i love horror comedies. i assume most of you have seen dead alive. what a brilliant movie!

i'll probably see the new resident evil when it comes out on dvd. unless you wanna come to colorado and see it with he hehehe
~gR~

When I think of a movie entitled 'Black Sheep', I think of this:

black_sheep.jpg

then i must see it!

last night i watched sex and fury, a 70s japanese period (late 1800s) exploitation flick.

it was enjoyable. the rape scenes were tastefully done and there were a couple decent fight scenes. the story was thought out, but not really exciting. basically this girl sees her father killed when she is a kid and vows to kill the people who killed him. meanwhile youre introduced to this very sexy british spy chic who really has nothing to do with the story, but makes for an entertaining side story, where she lusts after a guy who also wants to kill one of the guys the main character wants to kill.
~gR~

so youve got a revenge, plenty of blood, sex, nudity, and some S&M. oh, and a really cheesy soundtrack.

when i see black sheep i think:
blacksheep.jpg

but im assuming this isnt what you're talking about
very worth watching though

my mate told me about it.

Looks like one of those films that will be so fucking terrible, it'll be awesome.

Horror movies nowadays are cheese to laugh at. Stuff like House of the 1000 Corpses, The Refrigerator, The Snowman, the Leprechaun series and other mass-produced crap. Recently I watched one called the Killer Eye(i think that was the title) where due to a failed experiment, the eye of some teenager grew to gigantic size, escaped from its socket and killed people with its stare. Hilarious:lol:

seriously. i dont remember the last time i was creeped out by a horror movie. but every time someone dies, i almost die laughing. and the more gore, the better.

i still enjoy a good serious horror movie, but very few directors can actually pull of a serious horror movie, like the shining, silence of the lambs, etc.

i'm sick
~gR~

Horror movies nowadays are cheese to laugh at. Stuff like House of the 1000 Corpses, The Refrigerator, The Snowman, the Leprechaun series and other mass-produced crap. Recently I watched one called the Killer Eye(i think that was the title) where due to a failed experiment, the eye of some teenager grew to gigantic size, escaped from its socket and killed people with its stare. Hilarious:lol:

Oh my god...I must see this.

Believe me,you're not missing anything. It's really retarded.
Has quite a few semi-naked chicks in it, though, whom the eye liked to kill after he fondled them with its tentacles in the shower or after they had sex with their boyfriends. Quite a lustful eye that was. A teenager's, after all:lol:

Well, if you put it like that...
I fell asleep about half an hour before the movie ended. The retardation factor was just too huge. So I don't know the finale.

I just bought RV for my dad (birthday gift), and the three disk "imperial edition" of Caligula for myself. I haven't seen the movie, but I've heard it being on par with Pink Flamingo's in wretched fucked-up-ness.

Also, I'm probably going to watch Ran Friday :kickass: