The Official Movie Thread

^....

Wha?

Why would a movie rule if the dialogue, plot, and character development suck? Not to mention the entire changing of the alien & predator storylines.

Because it was fun to watch. Though the whole "hey there have been Aliens one earth all along hurrr" thing did piss me off, since the whole point of the Alien series was Ripley trying to prevent them from getting to earth. And now we know that she died for no reason. Twice.

Because it was fun to watch. Though the whole "hey there have been Aliens one earth all along hurrr" thing did piss me off, since the whole point of the Alien series was Ripley trying to prevent them from getting to earth. And now we know that she died for no reason. Twice.

I felt the exact same way, it was an enjoyable watch (not enough gore though, but the 2nd will change that), but yeh Ripley goes through all that for.........nothing. Shame.

I finally saw Eastern Promises. It was very good, I had to look away a couple times (the throat scene -God, that was....brutal) but I really liked the fight scene. I felt they could have elaborated a little more at the end.

Wuthering Heights just came on
god i love this movie, only movie/show to ever make me tear

avp rules you losers, who cares if the dialogue acting characters and plot suck

Avp was abysmal.... like pretty much every movies coming from usa during the last 10 years. The only thing they can do is take something popular and make a crappy movie about it... then make tons of cash by releasing 10 differents version on Dvd. Not to mention all the horrible remakes and sequels. I don't think I will ever return in cinema in my life, this is just hopeless. Old school movies are so much better.

I finally saw Eastern Promises. It was very good, I had to look away a couple times (the throat scene -God, that was....brutal) but I really liked the fight scene. I felt they could have elaborated a little more at the end.

the only part that made me cringe was the eyestab. :zombie: (the most appropriate icon for that)

but yeah. great film. david cronenberg rules.

THIER MAKING A HE-MAN MOVIE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!

/thread

THEY ALREDY MADE A HE-MAN MOVIE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!

masters_of_the_universe_ver2.jpg

Avp was abysmal.... like pretty much every movies coming from usa during the last 10 years. The only thing they can do is take something popular and make a crappy movie about it... then make tons of cash by releasing 10 differents version on Dvd. Not to mention all the horrible remakes and sequels. I don't think I will ever return in cinema in my life, this is just hopeless. Old school movies are so much better.

there are tons of genuinely good recent films, stop watching mainstream trash like the magnificent avp

i saw some shitty mel brooks film last night and i swear to god it was the worst thing ever written by anyone ever, god i fucking hate mel brooks, im not sure if he wrote it or just starred in it and i don't care i want him dead, im gonna hunt that motherfucker down

if you like michael moore.

but dont expect it to be completly true.

and i'm not getting into another debate about why he's an idiot.
~gR~