The Official Movie Thread

I got Eraserhead in the DVD player but I did not have time to finsh it....

Hah, I love that movie! I really need to get around to watching his other movies one day...

Has anybody seen Michael Clayton? Sorry if it's already been discuseed, but this is page 50 of the thread and my first time viewing it, so this may come as a shock but I didn't actually read the whole thread.

Anyways, I thought it was brilliant writing and directing, and maybe George Clooney's best role to date. I recommend it! :)

Purchased and watched Evil Dead 1 and 2 for the first time today. Thise movies are fucking absurd. Absolutely hilarious

check out Army of Darkness if you've never seen it. If you liked the Evil Dead movies, you should enjoy this one as it is even more ridiculous, at least in a more overt sense.

Has anybody seen Michael Clayton? Sorry if it's already been discuseed, but this is page 50 of the thread and my first time viewing it, so this may come as a shock but I didn't actually read the whole thread.

Anyways, I thought it was brilliant writing and directing, and maybe George Clooney's best role to date. I recommend it! :)
I saw it. The plot didn't really grab me but it was incredibly well made and acted in all respects.

I was dragged into Saw 4.

It sucked, expect for the opening scene with the autopsy. That scene will be a fucking classic. Other than that,stay away from this movie.

What happened in the autopsy scene? (go ahead and spoil it, I'm probably not seeing the movie).

They just slowly rip apart Jigsaw(John Kramer.) Including ripping off his face and removing his brain and going to the organs. This all done in a very real way. There is some more which includes the plot which is hard to describe. This scene opens and ends the movie. Just dont watch it. Not worth it.

I want to go see, but spoil it anyway!

It sounds awesome. Guys with their eyes gouged out and lips sewn shut (Hm... Note to self... future song title), pig-faced-female-pimps, etc.

No. It is really bad. The first one was good. It went downhill from there. INLAND EMPIRE is 10 times darker. Watch that.

it looks pretty interesting to me...I'll probably check it out

oh god, the Saw's. I've never seen one and I never plan on it. I couldn't possibly sit through one of those movies and actually watch it.

I'm watching Marie Antoinette right now. Tis a good movie.

See, the more people say Saw IV is bad, the more I want to see it.

It was really the opposite of everyone's opinion for me. Everyone's all

"OMG it got all shit after saw 1"

Other way round for me. Saw I was just awful. "Oh hai. i tell u mai life story plz"
"KK"
30 minutes later
"KK. U tell me urz"
"KK."
30 Minutes later
"Wow. That was teh awezunz. OH NOE. WE GUNNA DIEZ. QUICK. CUT OFF UR LEG BUT LYK DON'T SHOW TEH CAMERUZ."
"OK!!!!!"

And that was it.

It was boring, and awful. Slowly they got more and more violent, and more and more brilliant.

I was really impressed when I saw Saw 1. I sat in my room & shut the light off & I was really into it. I loved the way they made the whole movie with just two guys in one room & only showed a few cut scenes. It made it something original & different & the ending blew my mind.

I was really let down by Saw 2...

Saw 3 on the other habd was fucking awesome. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through. Great horror movie. I watched it the day after watching Saw 2.

I'm guessing Saw 4 will be cool. I wonder how long they will keep making them. It's turning out to be a modern Nightmare on Elm Street.

See, the more people say Saw IV is bad, the more I want to see it.

It was really the opposite of everyone's opinion for me. Everyone's all

"OMG it got all shit after saw 1"

Other way round for me. Saw I was just awful. "Oh hai. i tell u mai life story plz"
"KK"
30 minutes later
"KK. U tell me urz"
"KK."
30 Minutes later
"Wow. That was teh awezunz. OH NOE. WE GUNNA DIEZ. QUICK. CUT OFF UR LEG BUT LYK DON'T SHOW TEH CAMERUZ."
"OK!!!!!"

And that was it.

It was boring, and awful. Slowly they got more and more violent, and more and more brilliant.

You are absurd. Only something fucking stupid would find the third movie better than the first. That one had a good plot.

I ordered an awesome haul yesterday:
Julien, Donkey Boy
Following
Stalker
Werner Herzog Box Set 2

How good does that sound? I'll tell you how good - very good... and it only cost me a cool £33