The Official Movie Thread

Too late, I saw it. It could have been half as long and be much better. It just dragged.

It just destroys the first one's effect.

The second one is just a bloody load of close-ups and dramatic music and flashbacks.

And one AWFUL ending.

Like Bioshock.

"You mean the endings are terrible and there's no replay value?"
"Yes"
"NOOOOOOOOO"

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to love Star Wars when I was a little kid. I mean, I wore the fucking t-shirts and played the games and read the books and everything. I had this Star Wars trivia game that I kicked ass at. Episode I came out when I was about 13, and the excitment over that really perpetuated my obsession.

Then I actually saw Episode I... Yeah, I wasn't so into Star Wars after that. After that, I watched the orginals and realized how stupid they were, as well. Really, all six movies are shit, but the old ones are at least fun for me because I remember how much I loved them when I was a kid.

It just destroys the first one's effect.

The second one is just a bloody load of close-ups and dramatic music and flashbacks.

And one AWFUL ending.

Like Bioshock.

"You mean the endings are terrible and there's no replay value?"
"Yes"
"NOOOOOOOOO"

Hah, I just wasted an hour or more watching all of that guy's youtube videos. He's absolutely hilarious. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to love Star Wars when I was a little kid. I mean, I wore the fucking t-shirts and played the games and read the books and everything. I had this Star Wars trivia game that I kicked ass at. Episode I came out when I was about 13, and the excitment over that really perpetuated my obsession.

Then I actually saw Episode I... Yeah, I wasn't so into Star Wars after that. After that, I watched the orginals and realized how stupid they were, as well. Really, all six movies are shit, but the old ones are at least fun for me because I remember how much I loved them when I was a kid.
Star Trek is waiting over here with open arms my friend

I Spit On Your Grave

I watched this for like the millionth time tonight. For those of you who haven't seen it, go see it NOW! It's like the greatest rape/revenge film ever.

Star Trek is waiting over here with open arms my friend

My father and older brother used to be big into Star Trek (TNG, mostly). Pretty much the way I was with Star Wars, actually. They wouldn't dress up or speak klingon of any weird shit like that, but they'd read the books and quiz each other on Star Trek trivia.

Yeah it definitely is. I thought it was much better than the book, which had far too few main plot points to justify its excessive length.

I recently saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for the 6 billionith time. Great film though, I think it will become a future classic.

Yeah it definitely is. I thought it was much better than the book, which had far too few main plot points to justify its excessive length.

I recently saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for the 6 billionith time. Great film though, I think it will become a future classic.

Never saw that or The Science Of Sleep. I need to get those

...oh and I need to see Crumb.

Finally watched Spun after having had it on my comp for 2 years or so. I really liked it. Funny that they put swedish dansband-music in it, among all other "easter egg" stuff.