"Shop smart, shop S-mart"

"You found me beautiful once..."
"Baby... you got real ugly"

:lol:

"First you wanna kill me. Now you wanna kiss me. Blow"

"But what of those sweet words you spoke in private?"
"Well, thats just pillow talk baby."

Groovy.

I'm not a big movie watcher. I'm impressed with whatever's easily acessible most of the time. I don't have the time to hunt out the elite superior movies. I'm also drunk every time I watch a movie just about.

Man, I haven't even heard of many of these movies in this thread.

^Nope.

Currently wondering what are some good movies to buy; there is a foreign filmed called "The Warrior" which was really good (it's about a man who is a merc for a landowner who tries to repent from his ways by never fighting). I just have to see if I can find it...

I'm not a big movie watcher. I'm impressed with whatever's easily acessible most of the time. I don't have the time to hunt out the elite superior movies. I'm also drunk every time I watch a movie just about.

Superior movies, ha!

I think a lot of the movies that are discussed in this thread are not elite at all. Not everything that people are occupied with must have intellectual value of some sort. There's always room for fun. Life without plain fun would be boring.

If there is movie elitism then why not have video game elitism as well? For instance, Grim Fandango is one of the greatest adventure games, for it's a journey like few others, and most games that try to emulate its greatness are derivative emotionless crap.
Someone should open a site for game elitists, that'd be fun.

Just watched Requiem for a Dream. Heard it was really sad/depressing. Didn't really affect me at all. The scene in the end when the girl who started selling herself had some girl on girl action was kinda hot though. ._.

Just watched Requiem for a Dream. Heard it was really sad/depressing. Didn't really affect me at all. The scene in the end when the girl who started selling herself had some girl on girl action was kinda hot though. ._.

This movie is overrated as fuck. At the risk of sounding like a pretentious twat, I think Aranofsky 'sold out' with this movie. Pi was fantastic, great ideas implemented intelligently, but it seemed to me like RfaD was too much style over substance. My biggest problem is that I couldn't have cared less about the characters. It was watchable for sure, but uninspired.

They made us watch She's Too Young in health class today. It's a lifetime movie about a girl who has sex with this guy who claims he's "in love" with her, and ends up getting syphilis. Best movie ever :)