The Official Movie Thread

Or France? :erk:

Yea or the USofA. The link I posted on the previous page that caused my fury says that not only did they dub the movie but they also made a new movie poster with a completely different guy and the goats aren't even a Norwegian breed :Smug:
Because it would fit better for the American market. AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FUCKING MOVIE. Oh well, maybe pure666hatred666's friends would enjoy it.

Just Watched Blazing Saddles.

Nice!

Run Lola Run
It's German and in subtitles, but still amazing

So if it wasn't German and didn't have subtitles it would be more amazing? :p
This movie was pretty good, I studied in a film course I took. At first I was confused by how she would bump into people and then you would see their future life flash across the screen. Afterwards, when I understood everything, I found it to be a very clever idea.

Subtitles... well, I don't mind them at all, and they're certainly better than dubbing, but I usually prefer to not have to read the whole movie.

First movie I saw all in subtitles was La Femme Nikita. Pretty awesome, I think.

Subtitles... well, I don't mind them at all, and they're certainly better than dubbing, but I usually prefer to not have to read the whole movie.

First movie I saw all in subtitles was La Femme Nikita. Pretty awesome, I think.

I never really got when people said this. When I watch a movie with subs I do not feel like I am actively reading anything. It just kind of sinks in. When people say this it makes it sound like they have to make an effort to read the words.

I never really got when people said this. When I watch a movie with subs I do not feel like I am actively reading anything. It just kind of sinks in. When people say this it makes it sound like they have to make an effort to read the words.

its just more fun to look at the actors, than to have your eyes at the bottom of the screen half the movie. perifial only goes so far.

I know what you're saying, and if the movie is fully engrossing I think that's true. However I feel like it can be somewhat distracting.

:lol:

I keep imagining someone leaning into the screen reading the words aloud and fumbling on all the big ones.

its just more fun to look at the actors, than to have your eyes at the bottom of the screen half the movie. perifial only goes so far.

I agree. Your eyes have to move around too much to catch all the action.

I'm not into those elite kvlt movies though. I don't watch movies much, so when I do it's usually a moer popular kind of movie. I watched Talledega Nights the other day & it was fucking hillarious. I don't like Will Ferrel much, but every once in awhile he puts out something extremely hillarious.