The Official Movie Thread

I liked it a lot too. Anybody who has seen it here have any theories to the plot/meaning of the ending? Use spoilers obviously.
i don't actually know how to do that spoilers thing everyone else keeps using in this thread

Watching:

36460_2_large.jpg

Reactions: Anom@nder Rake
I must have been really bored lately to sit and watch movies but I watched these over the past week or so:

A1Sd-zqMVEL._SY445_.jpg

v1.bTsxMTM3MjQ1MDtqOzE4MTc2OzEyMDA7MjcwMDszNjAw

51yspqra0rL._SY445_.jpg

51STWDMJXWL._SY445_.jpg

I can see why Vietnam vets hate this movie

v1.bTsxMTE3MDAzMTtqOzE4MTc0OzEyMDA7ODAwOzEyMDA

Probably the only Clint Eastwood movie I've seen all the way through. I should probably change that but I vaguely remember watching Unforgiven several years ago too.

Good selections man, Navy SEALs is a fun as fuck movie. Need to rewatch Heartbreak Ridge.

My issue is I can't decide which Punisher movie is worse lol and now that I remember I think I saw most of Dirty Harry as well. I should just go to a used book store and find a bunch of Eastwood flicks to buy.

Both Punisher films have their problems but I enjoy them I guess. The 1989 Punisher with Dolph Lundgren in the lead is the best one imo.

Didn't know that one existed so I'll have to check it out. I'm reluctant to see films with him as the lead after the Master of the Universe movie..

Reactions: CiG
so then this happened

Dark Phoenix Reportedly Being Pulled from Theaters | CBR

At the time of writing, the film has earned just over $60 million domestically and $172.8 million from international markets, bringing its worldwide box office gross to just under $233 million. This signifies a financial blow to Fox, seeing as how the film had an estimated production budget of $200 million (not counting marketing and distribution costs.)

Last edited: