The Official Movie Thread

Ypho1zq.gif

Reactions: CiG
earlier i was watching a quiz show that’s popular here called pointless, it’s like a reverse family feud/fortunes where you have to pick the correct answers that nobody in a survey of 100 people came up with. the question in the final was anna paquin films, and the couple picked margaret and won the £1000 jackpot. kind of depressing that it’s so obscure, but also cool to randomly see it come up on mainstream tv lol

earlier i was watching a quiz show that’s popular here called pointless, it’s like a reverse family feud/fortunes where you have to pick the correct answers that nobody in a survey of 100 people came up with. the question in the final was anna paquin films, and the couple picked margaret and won the £1000 jackpot. kind of depressing that it’s so obscure, but also cool to randomly see it come up on mainstream tv lol
It's weird where some things get referenced. A few weeks ago someone posted a screengrab on Instagram of a question from that game You Don't Know Jack about Café Flesh. It was also mentioned on Fox News.

I literally wouldn't have been able to name any other Anna Paquin films.

I finally saw the Jackie Chan/Pierce Brosnan thriller The Foreigner. I thought it was pretty good.

Reactions: CiG
For me 3 was definitely better than 2 but I still felt they were stretching to make a full movie out of the story presented.

Maybe, but I'd rather have a story that can last 90 mins than a 60 min story with padding to make it movie length.