The Official Movie Thread

I watched Dark Water- a thriller with Jenniffer Connelly and enjoyed it quite a bit. Sort of cashing in on The Ring's success, but it's so much better than the Amercan remakes of the above movie, which I thought were simply appalling.

About time somebody agrees with me on this. Most of the people in my hall appeared flabbergasted when I said it was a terrible movie.

It really was. I mean, I laughed at quite few parts, but it was a contrived sort of "comedy". It was basically a collection of one line jokes. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't ever watch it again.

They played it at one of the lecture halls here last month and I walked out half-way through. I've never done that before in my life; that's how bad it was.

American Pie, unlike most teen movies, did not focus on the act of getting drunk. Beer jokes and underage drinking in movies sometimes kill the vibe. Superbad in just total shit.

It was especially irrelevant in to Canadians because:

A)The drinking age is 18 here.
B)Alot of liquor stores don't care.
C)I'm pretty sure there are a dozen people who would buy booze for you here.

there is a movie thread, haha god damn..ive been a member for a long time never seen this one :D this site just seem to amaze me.