The Official Movie Thread

71mUOdelVeL._AC_SY741_.jpg

What a crap, totally unnecessary sequel.

Reactions: CiG and Slammed
I pretty much gave up after Terminator Vs Guns N Roses, whatever numbered movie that was. Therefore didn't go into this movie with high expectations. I though it was ok, but Linda Hamilton barely pulls off her own character and Arnie kind of works but really does appear at times like he's only there for nostalgic reasons. I don't know about unnecessary but it's not a movie I'll be rushing to see twice.

i watched both of the Rob Zombie Halloween flicks and thought they were both okay. The kid they used in the first film annoyed the shit out of me and like Krow said they should have have just stayed away from giving Myers an origin story.

agreed, although i've only seen the first one and most people seem to like the second one more *shrug*

Apparently Jim Cummings' new film The Werewolf recently wrapped up so I was looking for information and stumbled across his personal Youtube channel. (He loves parking lot drama it seems lmao.)

(New short film...?)

He hasn't uploaded in about a year at this point though. YourMovieSucksDOTorg also did an interview with Jim which was a cool surprise, he usually just does reviews.

you've seen the movie, how are you confused? Lol

Are you saying the film has too many close-ups and therefore the Safdies shouldn't be called filmmakers or they shouldn't win any awards for Uncut Gems? I often don't get what the fuck you're saying and I'm not the only one.

Eg;
Almost 100% of the time I can’t tell what you’re trying to say.

Last edited:
I often don't get what the fuck you're saying and I'm not the only one.
Ein really struggles with the common man, hell it took him weeks to drudge up that First Reformed comment!

Watched Uncut Gems. Great filmmaking

Not sure close-ups should get the filmmaking nod

therefore the Safdies shouldn't be called filmmakers or they shouldn't win any awards for Uncut Gems?
this ain't no scotsman, bro. the men made a film -- they are film makers. but great? that was the point! Film making does include some non-DP things so that comment was a little hasty anyways