The Official Movie Thread

i-am-irony.jpg

I saw the Nicholas Cage movie Dying of the Light. It was a chore to sit through and not something I would ever want to watch again.

@RadicalThrasher hey dude have you had any of your BR's crap out on you? So my early lionsgate copy of Reservoir Dogs doesnt seem to be working.

Haven't come across it yet. I know what your talking about though. It's disc rot or bronzing. Some of the older blu rays had this problem, especially from lionsgate. It can happen to dvds and cds too.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Haven't come across it yet. I know what your talking about though. It's disc rot or bronzing. Some of the older blu rays had this problem, especially from lionsgate. It can happen to dvds and cds too.
yea ive seen disc rot but this disc looks perfect. It actually starts up with the lionsgate intro and just stops there. I'll give it a shot on one of my other blu ray players today. Looking through the forums on blu-ray.com and it looks to be a thing with the older lionsgate BR's.

yea ive seen disc rot but this disc looks perfect. It actually starts up with the lionsgate intro and just stops there. I'll give it a shot on one of my other blu ray players today. Looking through the forums on blu-ray.com and it looks to be a thing with the older lionsgate BR's.

Yeah try another player. The old lionsgate discs are known to have problems. Something with the factories they used early on

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity