The Official Movie Thread

sucks, i have a few of those silver/hologram cover lionsgate discs, including one of my favorites ...3:10 to Yuma. These are some of the first BR discs i bought.

Yeah, always a little weary about these kind of things.

just watched ...
91OgtzF6gdL._AC_SY741_.jpg

easily one of the greatest scenes of all time ....
lYZZWPJ.gif

:lol:

Safe to say you liked it more than the first one?

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Yeah, always a little weary about these kind of things.

Safe to say you liked it more than the first one?
It was pretty damn nuts like you said and yeah for sure, i had more fun watching this one. The main actor was pretty hilarious. That scene with the hand was the best, lol. Went fro being some whatever dudebro in the beginning of the first movie to all out Rambo by the end of the second.

nope. He wrote a book?

Looks like he's still in the process of writing it, going by how he said he's 12 chapters deep so far. Pretty cool.

That movie was fucking insane. I wasn't expecting it to be anything like that, it was like epic cinema meets prison/gang genre film. I didn't check to see who had directed it before watching it either and I was thinking to myself "this is too good to be by a nobody" and then at the end in huge letters:

Directed by Edward James Olmos.

Whaaat? Amazing. I usually don't like to put a film into my top 10 that I only just saw for the first time but I'm definitely making room for this one.

Looks like he's still in the process of writing it, going by how he said he's 12 chapters deep so far. Pretty cool.

That movie was fucking insane. I wasn't expecting it to be anything like that, it was like epic cinema meets prison/gang genre film. I didn't check to see who had directed it before watching it either and I was thinking to myself "this is too good to be by a nobody" and then at the end in huge letters:

Whaaat? Amazing. I usually don't like to put a film into my top 10 that I only just saw for the first time but I'm definitely making room for this one.

Only need to see blood in, blood out now .

Watching now:

View attachment 24219

Colors right?
yea lol

tenor.gif

Reactions: CiG
Watched a couple of light comedies of no particular redeeming value recently. Doc Hollywood and She's All That.