The Official Movie Thread

So, I have finally watched Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior. Although, I am a fan of the first film, this sequel is miles superior to it. Gibson is magnificent in it and the villain The Humungus was fantastic. George Miller has constructed a well filmed and edited action film with amazing car chase and action sequences. The sparse dialogue was refreshing as well. Can't wait to delve into the third film. thumb-1920-216969.jpg

Does anyone know if Guillermo Del Toro's interview's with Michael Mann and George Miller ever get completed or released?

Mad Max 3 Beyond the chunder dome was shit. Too Hollywood, too wankerish. Jump straight to the more recent one,

Disagree, is shit and nowhere near as good. The story line was a bullshit cash in and the acting was terrible save from a few genuinely good actors.

Mad Max was on TV last weekend. Goose's performance was Gold Standard! And the Cop Boss with his tie and no shirt seriously, if that's not stellar acting I don't know what is!

Reactions: CiG
When my wife was in her second year of high school she had a teacher that used to put MM2 on in the class as a way to keep kids quiet.

Reactions: CiG
he's born to be in jarmusch and baumbach movies though. i'd agree silence is his best performance. he's perfect as kylo ren too imo. rambo... yeah, i don't see it, i'd be happy to get proven wrong though.

edit: apparently i've seen 15 adam driver movies and he's only been in films since 2010 lol, dude really gets around. soon to be 16 when i see motherfuckin' annette.

Reactions: rms
he's born to be in jarmusch and baumbach movies though. i'd agree silence is his best performance. he's perfect as kylo ren too imo. rambo... yeah, i don't see it, i'd be happy to get proven wrong though.

edit: apparently i've seen 15 adam driver movies and he's only been in films since 2010 lol, dude really gets around. soon to be 16 when i see motherfuckin' annette.
I could never get along with him as Kylo Ren or the whole new Star Wars trilogy if I'm honest. I just looked up that Annette. Too bad it's a fucking musical. I fucking hate musicals lol

I could see Adam Driver as Rambo, but at the same time I don't wanna see anybody other than Stallone do the role.

Skipping a Leos Carax film because it's a musical is a pleb move.
I don't know him or his work.