The Official Trek Thread

You nerds would probably enjoy playing Star Trek Attack Wing if you really are into the series. I enjoy the game and I've never even watched the show.

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP

Leonard Nimoy @TheRealNimoy · 23 feb

I like Star Wars, but never liked Star Trek until recently. I watched the final frontier. And thought it was pretty cool.

This was good too.
p176379_d_v7_aa.jpg

I like Star Wars, but never liked Star Trek until recently. I watched the final frontier. And thought it was pretty cool.

This was good too.
p176379_d_v7_aa.jpg

Final Frontier is probably the weakest of all the Star Trek movies from the Kirk era, I still I like it though. Check out Star Trek II and Star Trek IV those are the best of the older star trek movies, IMO.

Extremely skewed standard? Not in the slightest. I expect good dialogue, good story, good writing in general. Well-done CG helps too.

This trailer may not be a good indication of the show itself but the trailer lacks all of these.

Extremely skewed standard? Not in the slightest. I expect good dialogue, good story, good writing in general. Well-done CG helps too.

This trailer may not be a good indication of the show itself but the trailer lacks all of these.

Agreed, the trailer really lacks a good story. It's like they are skimming over massive plot details or something that they never explain.

Star Trek: Axanar and Star Trek Continues are the best things to happen to Star Trek in years. Fact.

Star Trek Continues in particular is basically a continuation of where the Original Series left off. The remainder of the five-year mission.