The personal shi thread

D.Ingram

Mar 17, 2008
Sheffield, United Kingdom.
Seems there are a few more people than myself who have issues these days, here you can get your shit off your chest (not literally, dammit Pablokers!). I reckon we could use a thread like this.

Something got you down? Post it in here.

NOTE: Don't be a dick unless someone truely deserves it. And when I say that, I mean don't be a fucking dick.

True enough I guess. My friends say that I'm a better listener than I am a talker soo...... I'll just post responses if thats ok?

I hate sluts, more to the point I hate this particular bitch who gets her tits out on myspace, (oh god I know) and then has the audacity to complain about 'pervs'? FUCKING VERMIN, ARGH FALL OFF THE PLANET BITCH.

Yeah... Link?

:lol: Yeah, link please.

I hate sluts, more to the point I hate this particular bitch who gets her tits out on myspace, (oh god I know) and then has the audacity to complain about 'pervs'? FUCKING VERMIN, ARGH FALL OFF THE PLANET BITCH.

No point in getting mad over someone who gets her tits out on mypsace...not even if they've offended you. I mean, someone who has so little respect for herself should just be ignored.

I know what Siobhan means, shes the typical hypocrite who goes around saying shes a saint but shes a slutty bitch inside. If shes a bitch shes doesnt have to hide it.

Not you Siobhan, the girl you were talking about. I just realised this could be read completely the wrong way.

Yeah well there are always people looking for attention in any way possible. They're not worth bothering anymore.

I know what Siobhan means, shes the typical hypocrite who goes around saying shes a saint but shes a slutty bitch inside. If shes a bitch shes doesnt have to hide it.

Not you Siobhan, the girl you were talking about. I just realised this could be read completely the wrong way.

Yeah I thought you were on about her then I read the second bit. :lol:

Thats why I edited and changed it, because I would probably start being hated for a little while on here hahaha. Like when I said I wish I had never watched Ghostbusters :D