The Roundhouse Tapes... who else is excited as I am?

lol it's strange to see some people talking about the sound of an unreleased album in an offical band forum...

Didn't read the first few pages but, did anyone else see that BWP is 19 minutes long?

why does it say on that peacevill website at the end of the short clip that it will be available for download at 29th of october before it is released in the stores?? .. that's just stupid :p

and has it been leaked??? wtf? and you guys actually like that? ... bizar

I'm really looking foward to it.
Last year in Cologne BWP & TNATSW were great live!!!
The only thing that disappoints me a bit is the tracklist. I would love to hear Bleak directly after When, the "transition" between the ending of "When" and the beginning of "Bleak" was perfect at Cologne. But who cares.... :kickass:

got my promo today!

sooooo awesome :)))
"thank you for coming, this is blackwater park!"

RIFF

Forgive me for being slow, but are they actually going to release the DVD of the concert? or is only going to be the live album now?

I am very happy with how this album sounds. I have learned to not care about the annoying beeps, and the fact that it's just 2 long tracks.

The stand out moment for me throughout the whole album is the "burn the winter landmarks...." part in UTWM. That performance is absolutely beautiful. Also, I am very surprised at how well Mikael hits his highs on GoP.

Lopez needs to sit Axe down and teach his ass how to play Windowpane. Starting with, not hitting the snare so fuckin hard! Jesus man! WTF.

This is great, even for a live album. I think some of these give the studio versions a good run for their money.