The things that make you angry thread

Fucking Call of Duty 4 in the early morning. In the day I rape face, 20-30 kills a game, 5-6 deaths.

As SOON as it hits fucking 2:00 A.M. some vortex of suck pulls me in.

"O YOU HAVE THE GUN THAT SHOOTS WALLS OF BULLETS?! FUCK YOU FAGGOT I HAVE THE DIVINE PURPOSE PERK! I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE FOREVER AND MY BULLETS PIERCE THROUGH THIRTY FEET OF STEEL!"

Fucking Call of Duty 4 in the early morning. In the day I rape face, 20-30 kills a game, 5-6 deaths.

"O YOU HAVE THE GUN THAT SHOOTS WALLS OF BULLETS?! FUCK YOU FAGGOT I HAVE THE DIVINE PURPOSE PERK! I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE FOREVER AND MY BULLETS PIERCE THROUGH THIRTY FEET OF STEEL!"

add me and we shall play tonight!

and the DMC IV storyline pissed me off.

...what ?

oh thats one thing that makes me angry....martyrdom....

its like....ok you die and you pull a live grenade out of your ass and they get a cheap kill.....they should rename it "n00b perk" cause it IS!

To be honest, I think the standard South Englander (not cockney londoner) accent is pretty much the lack of an accent. Its not exciting, it lacks any emotion or emphasis on certain words or phrases and sounds uninteresting most of the time. But I suppose that in itself is an accent.

In the States, it's generally thought that somewhere in Iowa or Nebraska you'll find people who lack any accent in American English, if you can imagine such a thing. No redneck twang or Southern dialect, no nasally New England tones or airheaded Valley-girl lilt. Not even that fucking strange alien-sounding Wisconsin deal.

*waits for rants from people who may have such accents*