The things that make you angry thread

Nah, I like Pakistani accents. Indian, too. On the phone its just annoying because its hard to understand, but it'd be that way if an American/Canadian (of the non-french variety) tried to talk to someone from Manchester on the phone.

I just went to the grocery store, and as I was trying to park a car with handicap tags was in front of me and they ignored the several open handicap spots to take the one non-handicap spot that was open in front of the store! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR DISABILITY JERKY

Nah, I like Pakistani accents. Indian, too. On the phone its just annoying because its hard to understand, but it'd be that way if an American/Canadian (of the non-french variety) tried to talk to someone from Manchester on the phone.

I've got a grip of people I know in Manchester, and it is hilarious on the phone... We understand half of what each says. Last year when one was coming to SLC for business, trying to figure out which hotel he was staying at took an hour.

I'm in New Hampshire and the accents aren't that bad. I think the people that do have the accent have it consciously, as if they think it makes them sound cooler. :erk:
I slip into it sometimes, especially words ending in R, but for the most part I sound just like another honky, just like most people around here.

waking up in the middle of the night and being too nauseous to sleep. lame. was hoping i could to go the gym before work but if i don't get enough sleep and i have to work until 8pm, i'd just be fucking myself over. ugg.

^I've only known ONE girl who acted bitchy when she was on her period. Besides, PMS is PRE-menstrual syndrome... which means bitchy before you bleed, I always liked to throw that in her face. Not directed at you just saying something related.

^I've only known ONE girl who acted bitchy when she was on her period. Besides, PMS is PRE-menstrual syndrome... which means bitchy before you bleed, I always liked to throw that in her face. Not directed at you just saying something related.

Yep. It's the weirdest thing. I can be in a hell of a mood right before my period, and the moment the floodgates open, I get this rush of good and pleasant feelings. Instant relief!

Did you make it in time to the bank?

I dislike kids playing with noise making toys, as the sounds the toy makes are guaranteed to be repeated 30 or 40 times during play.