The things that make you angry thread

they don't need consoles in Japan nowadays. they have harddrives in their brains that they can use. they just close their eyes and move the thumbs around accurately for the desired paddle

My game cube controller is broke!

Anyhow, I've always thought as far as quality and being affordable, Nintendo has been kicking ass on that department. I don't really have a Wii yet to judge it just yet, but I'm so picky with games! I've always thought that Nintendo came out with just enough games that would prompt me to buy it, but they tend to come out with far too many cute games for my taste. I bought Animal Crossing because of it's damn reviews and hated it! I had no idea it was going to be so, damn childish! I played it forever waiting for the big moment that it would get good because of it's reviews. Nope, never did. I gave it too Al's 12 year old niece that loves the shit out of it.

PROTIP: Nintendo products are generally marketed to the younger end of the gamer spectrum, whereas PS and Xbox release more games geared towards teen/adults, but also offer a lot of shitty games for babies.

heheh, that's kind of what I said, in a round about way. Of course, I've never understood it. While taking care of my step nephew, He really didn't care what game I put on, just as long as he could wiggle something on the screen. Then when he turned 8, he wanted to play whatever I had in the library that I actually enjoyed! And he played those games quite well. Amy's kids got a V smile but, now that her eldest varmint is 7, he doesn't want anything to do with it, and wants to play the big kid games too, So she got a Wii. The 5 year old now finds all the kid games uncool because of the 7 year old. Lol! there are grand brawls in that house because the other one wants to play to just wiggle something on the screen and the oldest gets pissed off about it.

worrying is like sitting in a rocking chair, it fun but it gets you no where.
... except worrying isn't fun.

i saw katrina today and she said apologized for telling me not to bring lindsay and that she didn't realize we were that close of friends, but that apparently a lot of the people who regularly go to maggie's with her have problems with lindsay.

no idea about that, but she's cool with me, she's cool with linsday - she just wanted to avoid any bad blood between anyone.

*shrugs at workplace drama*

everything was pretty good today and left me in an oddly good mood. and i'm off tomorrow and might have lunch with lindsay, in addition to dropping off clive barker's "books of blood" off to one of the guys i work with, and picking up the Battle Royale dvd up from my fes. sweeet.

FUCK YES! Eternal Darkness is my favorite game of all time, easily worth the purchase of a GameCube or Wii on its own.

Morganna gains 1000 cool points. :kickass:

YAY! :danceboy: :oops:

I just confirmed it with Alex, because I couldn't remember if that was the one or not, but we in fact did buy the Game cube for that game! But the credit for the idea of getting it was Al's. I had not heard of it prior, and he informed me of it. We both love the shit out of it. Oh we pull it out at least once a year to beat it again.

If I and when ever I get the cash, Fatal frame four will inspire me to get the Wii just for it! :kickass: I always wait for them to get a little old before I get them anyhow.

i don't work tomorrow and i figured i'd try to stay up late to write or read or just chill out and yet i'm insanely tired. and i'll probobly wind up not doing anything tomorrow anyway.

By my introverted standards, that is a kick ass night! lol! well maybe not kick ass, but a pleasant one none the less. Going to Kinds Island would be kick ass! :( I wanna go ride rides.

hahha! It took me a little while to figure out what they were talking about when I first moved here because it was called, Kings Dominion back where I used to live.

Ahh, But that is why I'm sad about it :( I have no money to go, let alone get my belongings back from Maryland. Wow, and from what I hear it's got all the same stuff as kings dominion too! Like a mirror image!