The things that make you angry thread

*sigh* Everyone knows that although elves live much longer, the time and experience it would take to get an elf up to that level would far exceed their life span. Yet another unintelligent comment from someone who actually hasn't read the Elven Compendium (written in the Ancient Language of course as any other translation affects herbalism and cloth skills, duh). If Gary Gygax even had a clue, he'd be rolling in his grave.

So... Sincanentes ve helce ehtor to YOU!

You scare me.

*sigh* Everyone knows that although elves live much longer, the time and experience it would take to get an elf up to that level would far exceed their life span. Yet another unintelligent comment from someone who actually hasn't read the Elven Compendium (written in the Ancient Language of course as any other translation affects herbalism and cloth skills, duh). If Gary Gygax even had a clue, he'd be rolling in his grave.

So... Sincanentes ve helce ehtor to YOU!

:lol: Don't forget about all of those dirty half elves that run around the forgotten realms! It makes me sick! :mad:

lol!

There was a reasonably new game I've never played that had Dark Elves in it that wasn't an MMO.

Also, sleeping away my off day makes me angry.

Edit- I forgot to put I wish at the beginning of that.

Finished watching 27 Dresses. Kinda bummed me out seeing as 1. not an incredibly realistic movie although crazy things like that DO happen and 2. I've found that most of the dudes my age don't give two giggles about a relationship past big boobs and some junk in the trunk wearing clothes that would make a stripper blush.

Unfortunately it's near impossible to find a happy medium of good looking and intelligent, as it seems any guy that isn't chasing the "ho-trains" on campus acts like this is the first time they've seen the light of day that doesn't come from the inside the basement window of their mom's house as it casts a glare on their level 225346 dark elf.

*whew*

Sorry fellas.
you mean you dont find tons of virtuous, intellegent, studly, boyfriend types at the comic book store and civil war re-enactments?! im shocked!! guys like chicks who dress sexy? guys like chicks who put out? i just cant believe any of this! has the whole world gone crazy?!

you mean you dont find tons of virtuous, intellegent, studly, boyfriend types at the comic book store and civil war re-enactments?! im shocked!! guys like chicks who dress sexy? guys like chicks who put out? i just cant believe any of this! has the whole world gone crazy?!

HEY WOOHOO I'M HERE NOW PICK ON ME! Leave the poor girl alone :lol:

I can be found at a comic store :erk:

grr, stupid hormones, giving me oily skin, facial blemishes, crazy moodiness and a bloody snatch.

but mainly GRR PIMPLES

but squeezing pus is fun!

which reminds me...i bought a box of chocolate instant breakfast packets for the mornings. i used to *love* instant breakfast, but yesterday morning i had to pour it out because i could taste the whey protein in it. stupid whey protein! it tastes like the smell of pus from a big, greasy pimple. what does that smell like? smell it next time. and think of that smell, in your mouth, as a taste.

i never shoulda strayed from my soy protein :(

Damn, was that carnation instant breakfast? They used to be really good.

nah, it was kroger brand. from what i remember, the store brand always tasted almost as good as carnation though. i suppose i could buy some carnation and try it just to be sure, but i really don't want to risk it.

besides, when derick tried my nasty whey protein powder, the first thing he said was that it tasted like carnation instant breakfast :p

:erk:

point it, instant breakfast is still good, i'm sure, but consuming whey protein powder every night has made me sensitive and hyper-aware of it's presence, even in small amounts. it disgusts me.