The things that make you angry thread

Haha, this new kid started today. Halfway through the day I asked him how he was liking it, and he kinda shrugged and said it was a brainless job. I wonder if he'll be back tomorrow! I guess it's not the right kind of job for everyone.

It's not exactly brainless, it's just monotonous.

I do hope she comes back smiling. Few things are more satisfying then dropping a huge load.

Edit: Tell him to bring his music player.

hmm... nothing's really making me angry right now. i'm sure something could be, but i can't think of anything.

edit: i'm annoyed by the fact that my mom doesn't have a real job so she's home more often than not and when she's home she talks, and when she talks, she's annoying.

and her being home tomorrow would impede my marijuana-smoking, which would make me angry.

Finished watching 27 Dresses. Kinda bummed me out seeing as 1. not an incredibly realistic movie although crazy things like that DO happen and 2. I've found that most of the dudes my age don't give two giggles about a relationship past big boobs and some junk in the trunk wearing clothes that would make a stripper blush.

Unfortunately it's near impossible to find a happy medium of good looking and intelligent, as it seems any guy that isn't chasing the "ho-trains" on campus acts like this is the first time they've seen the light of day that doesn't come from the inside the basement window of their mom's house as it casts a glare on their level 225346 dark elf.

*whew*

Sorry fellas.

Unfortunately it's near impossible to find a happy medium of good looking and intelligent, as it seems any guy that isn't chasing the "ho-trains" on campus acts like this is the first time they've seen the light of day that doesn't come from the inside the basement window of their mom's house as it casts a glare on their level 225346 dark elf.

*whew*

Sorry fellas.

:lol: Don't forget Blood elf! Whenever I play mine, tween nerd who have never seen real female genitalia, always ask my cartoon character if I could give them a lap dance! True story! I get the same shit on my night elf. For all they know, I could be this fat hairy, stinky guy sitting in a basement that looks just like the one you describe. :zombie:

hahah, I used to date older guys until the one's my own age matured a bit. Then they were boring and condescending, so I didn't know what to do at the time! :erk:

Reminds me of that Bill Hicks sketch when he laments women marrying Mr Bank Account and being subjected to unfulfilling sex, while poets jerk off in circles in the woods.

The poets would have eaten ass for dinner
, but Mr Bank Account still wins.

this is the first time they've seen the light of day that doesn't come from the inside the basement window of their mom's house as it casts a glare on their level 225346 dark elf.

*sigh* Everyone knows that although elves live much longer, the time and experience it would take to get an elf up to that level would far exceed their life span. Yet another unintelligent comment from someone who actually hasn't read the Elven Compendium (written in the Ancient Language of course as any other translation affects herbalism and cloth skills, duh). If Gary Gygax even had a clue, he'd be rolling in his grave.

So... Sincanentes ve helce ehtor to YOU!