The things that make you angry thread

I hate seeing 3+ women all who look identical. Wearing the same fucking designer clothes, designer purse, shoes, makeup, hairdo, etc..

It's the same with guys. All wearing their hats un-bent, offset of their head, with a silver chain, same designer t-shirt, same shoes, and a bracelet. You always see these people in 2's or more. God forbid they get caught by themselves in that getup. They know they look ridiculous.

rant

Deth fans on the east coast are getting together in Philly for a "Droogie Meet Fest" deal and one of the guys wants to bring his kid (7 years old or something). I say, 1. it's awkward and 2. a buzzkill whether we're drinking or not. I think it's a ridiculous idea as we'd all be walking on eggshells to act appropriately and not talk like sailors. Now the dude has started a guilt-trip aimed at me and is acting like a moron with me in the middle of a crap-storm. Plus the idiot thinks I'm a hussy and messing up one of the other droog's relationship (wtf) not too mention thinks I'm a raging alcoholic. I figured if I'm the only one then I'll suck it up and act like a lady, but there are a few others that are of the same opinion that a kid coming this kind of gathering isn't the best example of parenting.

So all the better if he doesn't go, but if he does, I'm thinking of playing the part and starting an orgy. :Smug:

/rant

Fuck him. If you want to go, do it. Say and do whatever the fuck you want. It's his problem to figure out if he's afraid his kid's virgin ears are going to hear some curses in the presence of other adults.

I feel for Moe on that one. Undisciplined, uncontrolled, screaming, spoilt kids running wild at the approval of their shit parents, especially in a workplace, is spectacularly grating.