The things that make you angry thread

Fucking stupid fucking retarded neighbors that can't keep their goddamned stupid fucking dogs in the house or in a fenced area. I was having a run through my fucking neighborhood like I usually do and some stupid yuppy fucking old bitch's stupid fucking dog tried to bite me, twice. Lucky for the piece of shit that it got scared of my voice yelling at the shitbag because I was ready to cresent kick that fucktwat in the piss ass head.

Fucking thing ruined my fucking run.
Is this what the opposite of taking ecstacy is like?

Moral of the story:
Kids fuckin suck. Don't have em.

Right on, brotha!

Now if we were just hanging out, it was just five months old, no one would have cared. But it was a very adult party and something Amy had been waiting a long time for. She was very inconsiderate and rude. It's weird when people take their kids to adult functions to me. Especially in her case when she could have left the baby with her husband. Who wasn't doing anything special.

Ok, here is probably my best attempt at a bitch without actually talking about it! LOL.

I hate it when people decide they are unhappy or in a rotten mood and instead of confiding in you about it, it would much better to piss you off instead! By you know, barking, scowling, and just generally thinking I should excuse it because he's pissed off. I could be in a perfect mood, and the bear comes tumbling out all the sudden, because I guess I'm not supposed to be when he's pissed off.

The bear in this cartoon pretty much describes him today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right on, brotha!

Now if we were just hanging out, it was just five months old, no one would have cared. But it was a very adult party and something Amy had been waiting a long time for. She was very inconsiderate and rude. It's weird when people take their kids to adult functions to me. Especially in her case when she could have left the baby with her husband. Who wasn't doing anything special.

Ok, here is probably my best attempt at a bitch without actually talking about it! LOL.

I hate it when people decide they are unhappy or in a rotten mood and instead of confiding in you about it, it would much better to piss you off instead! By you know, barking, scowling, and just generally thinking I should excuse it because he's pissed off. I could be in a perfect mood, and the bear comes tumbling out all the sudden, because I guess I'm not supposed to be when he's pissed off.

I hear you. I agree with Emily though, just try to leave him alone. I hate this though, it's infuriating when one person is in a shit mood, and they feel that everyone else should suffer as well. Ugh.

I hear you. I agree with Emily though, just try to leave him alone. I hate this though, it's infuriating when one person is in a shit mood, and they feel that everyone else should suffer as well. Ugh.

I think his whole family is like that with the Mother being Queen of "I'm unhappy, wait! I know what will make me feel better!" lol, I doubt that is exaggerating too. I'm open, anyone at anytime can tell me whats bothering them. But it's when they won't confide, but are going to walk around the house with a big dick about it that pisses me off. His ass still hurts in there!

Ahhh, I think I finally got it out of the ole system though. :)

Fucking stupid fucking retarded neighbors that can't keep their goddamned stupid fucking dogs in the house or in a fenced area. I was having a run through my fucking neighborhood like I usually do and some stupid yuppy fucking old bitch's stupid fucking dog tried to bite me, twice. Lucky for the piece of shit that it got scared of my voice yelling at the shitbag because I was ready to cresent kick that fucktwat in the piss ass head.

Fucking thing ruined my fucking run.

Eric, what are you doing in Seattle?

bought weed from a kid i work with and i dunno what the fuck is up with the shit. i smoke a bowl and get a good buzz for 15 min and then it's OVER. granted, i ate after i smoked but thats never been a problem before. might just be nerves and shit but... fuck. definite bummer. might just sell the rest to another chick from work. not worth having, especially after the family comes back home.

bought weed from a kid i work with and i dunno what the fuck is up with the shit. i smoke a bowl and get a good buzz for 15 min and then it's OVER. granted, i ate after i smoked but thats never been a problem before. might just be nerves and shit but... fuck. definite bummer. might just sell the rest to another chick from work. not worth having, especially after the family comes back home.

Smoke 2 bowls :)