The things that make you angry thread

I'm like Cara too. I love meat, but also love the taste of some of the vegetarian burgers, although I find Bocca burgers to be kind of gross, but I adore those morning star farms better then burgers too. Also the morning star farms sausage patties are to die for! I like to get some biscuits and make my own mini sausage sandwiches with those. They also don't give you heart burn like real sausage patties.

I haven't tried that bacon that your talking about Cara. I was afraid! lol, they look pretty scary. Fake hot dogs are pretty yucky I find because I don't like anything with a strong vinegar taste, and they all seemed to have that, along with kind of a funchie flavor. eeww!

and i hate the anxiety i get before work - i'm afraid to drive to work because i think i'll get in a car accident, i'm afraid to work because i'm afraid i'll fuck stuff up, make a fool of myself, etc.

fuck.

and i hate the anxiety i get before work - i'm afraid to drive to work because i think i'll get in a car accident, i'm afraid to work because i'm afraid i'll fuck stuff up, make a fool of myself, etc.

fuck.

Many people have this problem, including myself. Not so much anymore for me though, a change of attitude goes a long way.

i've been trying to change my attitude. i've gotten a lot closer with a lot of people i work with and that definitely helps those feelings when i'm at work. and when i do make a mistake, i try to laugh it off a lot more but there will be so many instances when i'll be too sluggish to really put forth the effort and just wind up being an asshole to the customer. but they have to deal with that for like 15 seconds so oh well. they get what they need and get out. sorry i'm not inherently happy enough for you, sir. maybe YOU would like to deal with self-esteem issues that make you doubt the affections of everyone around you for like 5 seconds and then get back to me

*sigh*

i've become much more prone to these dr cox-esque bursts of condensed seething rage lately. i think it's kinda funny.

sorry i'm not inherently happy enough for you, sir. maybe YOU would like to deal with self-esteem issues that make you doubt the affections of everyone around you for like 5 seconds and then get back to me

If you knew me in real life you wouldn't say that. I've had a fucked up childhood, and always had low self-esteem/confidence issues as result. Now I live by these words: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

yeah, i've heard that before. and i've also gotten into the habit of making self-deprecating comments around customers (though i'm generally laughing or using a conversational tone when i say that stuff) ... i guess more as a defense mechanism ... but as far as the whole "consent" thing goes, i'm generally the one offering myself up for the shit.

it really isn't too bad, though, because there are so many people i work with and even regular customers who, as soon as i see them, i'm just so much happier and i feel a lot calmer, if i mess something up we just laugh it off, etc. the anxiety and self-esteem issues are just things that rear their ugly heads when ... no one's there to distract me from them, i guess.

There's just so many instances my incompetence takes precedence. Little things I miss that add up over time.

I'm also pretty pissed I have to work tomorrow for the 6th day in a row even though I was supposed to be off.