The things that make you angry thread

being a call in at work....well more nervous than angry, i can't enjoy my day so i sit at home and wait to call and if i don't have to go in then it's already six a fuckin clock.

i hate going to work, listening to random snide comments about "double-teaming" and then hearing from a friend there that there's a rumor going around that i got double-teamed by another guy there and some random dude.

i hate going to work, listening to random snide comments about "double-teaming" and then hearing from a friend there that there's a rumor going around that i got double-teamed by another guy there and some random dude.

You + COMPLAINT TO HEAD OFFICE = LULZ AND POSSIBLE CASH SETTLEMENT.

fuck I hit the caps, sorry but I'm not retyping that... but yeah, just report their ass, watch them fry.

ugg, i don't wanna start any more shit than has already been started.

it all seems like it's originating from the people at this department on another end of the store, aka people who i really don't have to see unless i'm on a register down that way so i just mentioned to my supervisors "hey, there's some shit going around, i think it's coming from those guys, could you please just keep me away from there because it just makes me uncomfortable" and they understood and know that it's not true, as do the people there who actually know me so i guess i'm just gonna wait for the whole thing to blow over and, if anything, this has shown me who i can actually trust there.

not a lesson i really wanted to learn but i guess had to

ugg, i don't wanna start any more shit than has already been started.

it all seems like it's originating from the people at this department on another end of the store, aka people who i really don't have to see unless i'm on a register down that way so i just mentioned to my supervisors "hey, there's some shit going around, i think it's coming from those guys, could you please just keep me away from there because it just makes me uncomfortable" and they understood and know that it's not true, as do the people there who actually know me so i guess i'm just gonna wait for the whole thing to blow over and, if anything, this has shown me who i can actually trust there.

not a lesson i really wanted to learn but i guess had to

Well, fuck that. In my opinion, it's your goddamn job, not some fucking highschool playground. You go there to earn a living, not put up with immature bullshit, if some other morons can't handle that responsibility, then they should have a job to begin with. You shouldn't need to hear that shit while you're there or have to avoid parts of the store because of this shit. If you do find out for sure who it is, fucking crucify them. You can't just say "Oh I don't want to start anything"... I mean they made this into an ordeal, what is next? They're gonna say you spread Mr. Skippy on your clit and let a beagle lick it off? I understand sometimes it's easier just to not make a big deal out of sometihng but you have every right to in this case.

Do it Laura. Do it.

If you were here instead of there, they would have said "yo yo yo I heard someone ran train on that bitch". my pals women wouldn't put up with that shit, you shouldn't either! Sue them and get monies!

:lol: Jesus.

But honestly, you know you shouldn't have to put up with that anywhere, especially at work, that is the bottom line. People make a lot of money on this type of stuff. It makes you unable to cope, causes you undue stress and makes the workplace a hostile environment for you, which can result in lost wages because you're not wanting to come to work out of fear of the harassment... you know it's really something you could run with straight to the end-zone with.

Laura, you need to take responsibility for yourself and stop letting other people control you. Yeah, it can be hard to built up the courage to confront whomever you feel is treating you badly, but obviously you're not happy with the way things are now, so even if you can't completely remove whatever negative relationships you're having with coworkers, family, etc, I suspect that just the act of taking things into your own hands will make you feel better.