The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

Nice, Daft Punk are cool. Harder Better Faster Stronger is an absolutely awesome song.

Been listening to the Dirty Vegas s/t album lately. I bought it for 3 bucks because I remembered that the song Days Go By had a cool sound and a wicked video. Ended up liking quite a few of the songs. This is one of the best:

Last edited by a moderator:
i enjoyed watching a youtube of justin bieber getting bottled if that counts. actually i thought he handled it fairly well, but only because he's a momentous pussy. i was hoping he'd go apeshit and his persona would fall away for a moment, but apparently his persona isn't a persona and he's simply a massive faggot.

Nick Cave's dark disposition coupled with the music he plays makes me happy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxORulyOXs8&ob=av2e[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait is Der Morgenstern a Chinaman?

Canada has lots of great progeny! Avril Lavigne, Celine Dion, Justin Bieber, uhh surely there must be more...

like ok he's a teenager who makes bland pop music like dozens of similar performers before him he's not representative of the death of music. plus hes now on a track with raekwon so i guess he has a hood pass

like ok he's a teenager who makes bland pop music like dozens of similar performers before him he's not representative of the death of music. plus hes now on a track with raekwon so i guess he has a hood pass
I'm with you on this one. I don't see what makes him so especially hateful. My only guess is that people want something to hate right now, and things that teen girls like are an easy target because of how generally lame they are.