The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

You're such a gay. I'll have your mix ready to come home from work to tomorrow. Tell me specifics of what you like/already have via PM plz

Just check out my last.fm, I'm too tired/lazy.

Christ, it's 2 a.m. already. Why am I still alive.

For the past 4 months I have been devouring the Deeper Shades of House podcasts with Lars Behrenroth...SO.FUCKING.GOOD.

repetitive, if you can ID this track I'll mail you an exquisite care package.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice, yeah, there are torrents of various nuggets comps floating around. other series of comps i'd recommend are 'back from the grave', 'diggin for gold' and 'quagmire'.

the monks are classic :)
My friend told me Back from the Grave was great and he's going to throw in on the USB drive.

He hasn't heard quagmire, and I forgot to ask him about diggin for gold.

haha I actually own serafuku!

me-gusta.png

pics now

couple diamonds in the rough after a day spent downloading tape rips of stupidly obscure, mostly godawful 80s experimental acts off blogs

Last edited by a moderator:
What are some less stupidly obscure artists in the same vein as that Clara Mondshine song? i.e. the pioneers of whatever style of electronic music that is considered? There's so much variety in the electronic genre and so many people that can download MODPlug or whatever that I never feel enough incentive to explore it, but that one definitely has what I like.

EDIT: That Christian Gleinser song on the top of the page is giving me some serious DOS nostalgia. moar in that vein too, plz.