The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

Anyone else into blues?

I've always admired Johnny Winter's guitar playing. It a shame to see what years of drug abuse have done to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
SO EXCITED FOR THIS

150917_533278490027822_991554698_n.jpg

I'm looking for the name of a song that is played at pretty much every hockey/american football game all around the world. It's basically a guitar solo. First the guitar plays 6 notes, and then the audience repeats those notes, then another 6 notes are played and the process is repeated.

Ring a bell?

Not enough people listen to, or have even heard of, Arnold Bax, because people suck at music.

Not enough people listen to, or have even heard of, Arnold Bax, because people suck at music.

I have been plowing through that youtube account for a couple of weeks now, initially thanks to the amazing artwork on the videos. I stayed for the music though. It's probably one of the top ten music channels on the whole site.

If you like old school goth rock you should check out Soror Dolorosa.

Really enjoying the new Grouper. Eerie, ambient and impressionistic singer-songwriter.

Sammal is real cool Finnish prog rock band whose debut album is coming out soon.

Been going to sleep to Velvet Cacoon's Atropine almost every night. Such an amazingly hypnotic album.

I'm looking for the name of a song that is played at pretty much every hockey/american football game all around the world. It's basically a guitar solo. First the guitar plays 6 notes, and then the audience repeats those notes, then another 6 notes are played and the process is repeated.

Ring a bell?

Sounds like that could be "Crowd Chant" by Joe Satriani.

Ring a bell?

Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes.