The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

Listening to Teenage Filmstars(pre MBV Kevin Shields) - Rocket Charms/Buy Our Record Support Our Sickness collection which I think is far more interesting than the MBV stuff.

Like this collection of pre Cold Cave stuff very much from the album 'Ye Olde Maids - God Blesses Us,Mother Dresses Us. At times reminds me of a stripped back DI6.

The drumming on that album inspired me to pick up the sticks man.

Really? How long have you been playing drums up to now?

I am fond of that album but the only thing which puts me off a bit are these electronic passages, maybe it will grow on me or I'll learn to overcome them so that my love for Can would increase gradually.

Really? How long have you been playing drums up to now?

I am fond of that album but the only thing which puts me off a bit are these electronic passages, maybe it will grow on me or I'll learn to overcome them so that my love for Can would increase gradually.

Oh well I used to drum in some bands, I haven't played in a few years now though.
I mainly drummed in a Blues/Rock & Roll garage band, there's some demo recordings somewhere which I'd like to get out one day.

These days I'm more interested in either learning guitar or learning to do Hip Hop production, sampling etc.

A month or two ago I was in my car one night and heard part of a live performance from this synth pop band, the female singer had an incredible voice and it sounded like there were a lot of ppl there. I forgot what they were called straight away which annoyed me cause I actually like this stuff so much that I wanted to buy their album. For some reason the name Churches came to mind and I think it's them but spelled Chvrches...anyway I bought a couple of there CDs ' The Bones Of What You Believe' and ' Every Open Eye'. I hope it's the band I heard cause it'll be cool to throw on just as some LSD kicks in otherwise I'll chuck them out or something.