The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

Of all the artists I've heard from the last 10 years he might be the most "doesn't sound of this era" of them all. I haven't heard his newest album yet beyond I think two tracks, definitely need to make sure I get it. I have little doubt it'll go straight to the top of my 2018 non-metal list.

Reactions: Slayed Necros
uugghh
the famous girl who wouldn't have become famous if justin freaking beiber hadn't tweeted a sample of her voice from soundcloud or whatever the hell it was

So Cypress Hill released their new album Elephants on Acid back in September (that I just found out about not too long ago because reasons) and after spinning it a few times I can honestly say it's their best album since IV. Mostly down tempo, produced entirely by Muggs and properly tripped out, there are moments that harken back to the days of Temples of Boom. Even the instrumental interludes in-between each of the proper tracks never break up the flow of the album. Was not expecting this at all but what a welcome return to form.

Reactions: CiG
Sweet. Will give this a listen at the first opportunity. Have been waiting for CH to make another straight up hip-hop album.