The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

it's hard to like dido in the UK where the same three songs are plastered across every radio station forever and all time

probably linked her before in this thread, but while we're on the subject of female vocalists <3

I probably posted two of those three songs :lol:

Can't stand radio. You have no idea how gratifying it was to hear that Avicii bit the dust after hearing Wake Me Up 1 million billion times.

i suppose but dido is one of a handful of artists from my lifetime who just seemed to have a couple songs that stay in circulation endlessly here. robbie williams is another, oasis another.

edit: you sure did lol

An overlooked 80s masterpiece from the best band to ever exist:

Rush_Presto.jpg

@Oblivious Maximus thoughts on this one?

An overlooked 80s masterpiece from the best band to ever exist:

Rush_Presto.jpg

@Oblivious Maximus thoughts on this one?
I really like it. It's an interesting transitional album (along with Roll the Bones) from the "synth era" to the heavier direction they'd take on Counterparts, though the keys on this album are very tasteful. "Show Don't Tell" "The Pass" and the title track are some of the finest songs in their repertoire.

Drummer for Robert Pehrsson's Humbucker has his own band (Pehrsson plays on this album) and it's pretty cool rock. Can't understand a fucking word he's saying but I like the warm galloping vibes.

I should have done some research before posting my list for 1994. Looking at my copy of "Vittrad", I had thought it was from 1995, but that was obviously just the German release. I don't know if it was mere coincidence that you posted this song, but it made me do a quick search showing that "Vittrad" was originally released in 1994, thus I've just edited my list.