The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

I actually took a massive risk a few weeks ago & fucked a somewhat slutty girl unprotected. Kinda just went for it in a fit of passion, so relieved nothing happened to me.

OM gets it!

And yeah, In a Silent Way is going to be #1 in my 1969 list. I actually like it the most out of Miles' fusion albums of the late-60's. Such a beautiful journey.

She really isn't awesome. She's a shitstain on hip hop and an insult to good femcees everywhere, stop being a hipster Obliv you aren't from Melbourne you have no excuse. :D

Oh and BTW Jimmy I'm trying to imply that you probably impregnated a whore.

This chick from Adelaide fucking rules. Have met her a few times IRL and she is smokin'! Have gigged with her before, quite like her style. She can rap pretty fast, although doesn't do so on this track.

Warning: Boner inducing.

OM gets it!

And yeah, In a Silent Way is going to be #1 in my 1969 list. I actually like it the most out of Miles' fusion albums of the late-60's. Such a beautiful journey.
Bitches Brew will always reign supreme for me, with In a Silent Way and On the Corner trailing behind. There also might be a bit of confusion with the release date of Filles de Kilimanjaro. '68 for the UK and Febuary '69 for the US.

Reactions: jimmy101