The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

I have written much better reviews which I would be more than glad to PM to you for you to praise/hate.

I am putting you on ignore.

You can't do both of these at the same time, so the second is obviously my preferred choice, as I'd rather not be subjected to reading more of your reviews.

That review is really poorly written, and the fact you actually typed "mellow-dramatic" almost makes me want to put you on my ignore list again.

:lol: Wow.

Anyone a fan of Fleetwood Mac? I have to admit I only know the hits but playing Go Your Own Way on Rock Band 2 has rekindled my interest in them. The Chain and Rhiannon are also great.

Yeah, pick up the s/t and Rumours sometime. They've both got a ton of great songs.

I don't know if you are being serious or not, but I will be sending some tonight or tomorrow.

Oh, sorry! I'll send them to you in a PM, okay? I might just post them here because they will be non-metal reviews.

Does anyone else really dig Eminem? I think he's a lot more poetic than fucking Soulja Boy and all that shit; he sings about real issues.

His new album is pathetic though.

Last edited by a moderator:
obviously hes more poetic than Soulja Boy. Eminem is great. I especially enjoy his work up until the Eminem SHow.

My favorite Rap artists are Jedi Mind Tricks, Non-Phixion, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube ( the Predator album)Eazy E

also, I keep seeing this show on tv called "Spectcale: Evlis Costello with..".. its a great show, and I especially enjoyed the episode with Herbie Hancock. But fuck, Elvis is a douche. ( and he completely butchered Edith and the Kingpin)

I've tried to watch Elvis Costello's show a couple of times as he seems to have interesting people on but I found it so boring that I had to switch it off. He is completely uncharismatic and his interviewing technique sucks.

obviously hes more poetic than Soulja Boy. Eminem is great. I especially enjoy his work up until the Eminem SHow.

My favorite Rap artists are Jedi Mind Tricks, Non-Phixion, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube ( the Predator album)Eazy E

also, I keep seeing this show on tv called "Spectcale: Evlis Costello with..".. its a great show, and I especially enjoyed the episode with Herbie Hancock. But fuck, Elvis is a douche. ( and he completely butchered Edith and the Kingpin)

Ghostface Killah and DOOM. Fucker.