The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

cm0rm.jpg

Nobody else is home right now so I am going to play this really loud and get funky in my living room. :)

I love this song, and The Final Cut imo is pretty damn good. It took me a few listens but it's a grower that's for sure.

If for some reason you haven't listened to this album, I'll either encourage you to listen to this album or save you from wasting your time. If you absolutely love The Wall, you'll like this album. If you think The Wall is ok but riddled with filler, you'll find this album pretty meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDdMcMjKWZg

I love this song, and The Final Cut imo is pretty damn good. It took me a few listens but it's a grower that's for sure.

If for some reason you haven't listened to this album, I'll either encourage you to listen to this album or save you from wasting your time. If you absolutely love The Wall, you'll like this album. If you think The Wall is ok but riddled with filler, you'll find this album pretty meh.

The Final Cut is a fantastic record, even if it's nothing more than a Waters solo release, essentially. Still, it has some amazing tracks to offer.

I actually haven't been listening to much metal at all lately. I've been listening to a lot of dark speedcore (Darkfreak <3) and pop.

Same, Drone (except I don't know what dark speedcore is). I took a break and burned myself out on Italo Disco. But I'm making a comeback for fall.

I'm not usually a huge dubstep fan but this is rather good:

I want to get into dubstep so much. I always hear a song that kicks my fucking ass and then forget about it and then hear another one and then don't get to it because of all the metal and classical music I am addicted to. Fuck.