The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

The non-metal forum is great. I was wondering why this thread was allowed to remain open considering there is a non-metal area; but hopefully it will raise awareness about that forum.

The non-metal forum is great. I was wondering why this thread was allowed to remain open considering there is a non-metal area; but hopefully it will raise awareness about that forum.

Hell yes!

I'm always up for some non-metal music, I enjoy: Arcana, Estradasphere, Paco De Lucia, Al Di Meola, Allan Holdsworth, John Coltrane, Frank Gambale, Niccolo Paganini, 2 Pac, Nick Cave, Miles Davis and a lot more. I'm also enjoying a lot lately dark electro and aggro-tech genres, stuff like Amduscia, Hocico, Alien Vampires, etc.

bach_shades.jpg

:lol: it was Bach who really got me into music actually... Toccata and Fugue in D Minor to be precise. The organ remains my favorite instrument to this day.

Shut the fuck up about the non-metal forum for fuck's sake. If you don't like the thread don't post in it. Christ.
FORUM:
1. The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.
2. A public meeting place for open discussion.
3. A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.

I don't like the premise of this thread, I'm discussing it. I had an idea to use the non-metal forum, I voiced it.
Why should I refrain from expressing opinion just because it's negative?

Exactly what I was thinking. :lol:

Everything that I mentioned was stuff that I've been interested in looking into for years. Who finally introduced me to their music is pretty fucking irrelevant. She also sent me a lot of crap that I don't like at all.

Pretty much anything on my RYM list (that I currently own) that isn't metal I like. Though, some favorites include:

King's-X
NIN
Rush
Pink Floyd
Tool
Cream
The Doors
Van Halen