The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

Bieber is a good target for all those Super Underground Kvltists who still wear their Hot Topic t-shirts and have to loudly announce how "anti-mainstream" they are. He's a perfect scapegoat.

I'll always hate bieber for the attitude he projected while here in Australia,could'nt care less about him otherwise but he did come across as a smartass little shit who acted as though he was some kind of messiah,not many people like him here for that reason alone,that kind've attitude does'nt go down to well here.

He swore and acted all godly on a brekky show...he was swarmed by 13,14 year old girls which does'nt bother me in the least but it was his general attitude,kind've hard to watch without getting mad,Kochie the dude from Sunrise still hates him as do most non 14 year old females here i'd say...

I was a model teenager to everyone except my mom - star student with a clean discipline record, not a criminal, sexually inactive, etc. But that poor woman had to deal with so much attitude for no reason. Kudos to her for not dropkicking me and leaving me for dead.

I came oin here to post about Nick Cave, but I see someone else has already done so on this page. So ya... I agree. Listen to Nick Cave. I am currently being emo and listening to a number of his depressing love songs. Also, Stagger Lee is fucking great.

Listen to Deadbolt you fucks. :)

(Surf rock/Psychobilly hybrid with lyrics about hicks, trucks, moonshine and voodoo)

Last edited by a moderator:
In preparation for my trip to Germany for New Year I've been loving the hell out of a lot of Kraftwerk.

This particular version always gives the shivers.

one of my favorite cuts off of Kind of Blue. I love the Modal changes in this.

these next 3 are from Brad Mehldau, my favorite Jazz Pianist right now. The feel of Mccoy, the Virtuosity of Keith Jarrett and the contrapuntal

p.s., I based my solo version of My Favorite Things on his beautiful version.