The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

^check out 'alligator', easily their best album imo. more recent stuff is kinda tame and 'dad rock'-ish by comparison, borders on nauseating coldplay territory in places, though still frequently pretty good (that's one of the better songs you posted).

These guys are very southern sounding, but I wanted to share this song which has been haunting my ears ever since I heard it a few days ago. Look up the lyrics and read while you listen; it's incredible:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDpCkx6hSCI&feature=related[/ame]

I started listening to Necro the other day and am really digging his music. I've been aware of him for a while but only decided to listen to him recently. I hear Death Rap is his best album, but what else has he done that is worth looking into?

I used to be the biggest nirvana fan in my teenage years but after watching videos of their shitty live performances I'm completely turned off. Still like a few of their songs off of their studio albums. Older stuff by Pearl Jam still interests me but I listened to them so much back in the olden days of compact discs that I got sick of them. Older stuff by REM can be pretty cool depending on what song, in my opinion. I also like simon and garfunkel a lot and that's about as non-metal as non-metal gets.

I started listening to Necro the other day and am really digging his music. I've been aware of him for a while but only decided to listen to him recently. I hear Death Rap is his best album, but what else has he done that is worth looking into?

Check out Gory Days, I Need Drugs, and Death Rap. Stay far away from The Pre-fix for Death.

I've been listening to the deathrock band Kommunity FK a lot lately. Good to see they're still around making great music.

Here's "Something Inside Me Has Died" from their second album, which I finally managed to find for a decent price!

Last edited by a moderator: