The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

So I wanted to answer all the questions about my trip to Europe for the festivals.
I'd like to notice that pretty much each band of the line up was goddamn awesome. I literally shed a tear being on Metallica, with all the thousands of people around pressing me so I could hear my bones crackling, listening to Nothing Else Matters. Not sure if you guys understand me, you must have seen Metallica plenty of times, but I've seen them only once - on this trip. Everything was so goddamn great. Prague is a beautiful city, I fell in love with it and I can't wait till August when I'll get there again for the Brutal Assault.
But the best show I've seen was still ACDC show. I can't say I'm their biggest fan, but I swear - I've never seen something like that........ They'r such old farts but they act like it's their last show every time, so full of energy. No words (just wet pants) can describe what I was feeling standing there in the crowd singing the Back In Black song, the song my band and I play cover on - seeing it live, played by fucking legendary band! It's just fantastic...

I promised myself that after a year and a half of hard work by a photographer at the concerts - I'll take a break and just enjoy the shows and have fun. And I kept the promise.
So no concert pictures from me, but just cheesy mug-shot stuff.
Enjoy.

Prague (Czech R.) and Dresden (Germany)

img0050.jpg

img0116zs.jpg

img0215lb.jpg

img0254iw.jpg

p1150804.jpg

p1150907v.jpg

photo026bn.jpg

photo091d.jpg

photo199w.jpg

photo201p.jpg

photo500r.jpg

photo534w.jpg

photo535m.jpg

z660570fa.jpg

and my personally fave:

4727911578_e9575d1e03_b.jpg

i don't know about the pictures as such but damn some of your buddies are ugly folks

I'm pretty sure that the stature of the guy with veal is from Dresden, and the cafe pic is from Dresden too :p

here's some (out of a couple hundred i still need to sort through properly) animal pictures i took yesterday at LYCKSELE DJURPARK

4735755364_846db20b3d_z.jpg

4735755754_7c13f254c1_z.jpg

4735755446_460c62fb60_z.jpg

4735118293_ce4bf860a0_z.jpg

4735755150_35f16bdf60_z.jpg

since deciding to shoot all my stuff in RAW and process in lightroom, i'm still struggling with that a little bit, not because it's hard to use lr but because there's TOO MANY OPTIONS and i've yet to decide what i want my photos to look like by default if that makes sense, so each photo has a different "look". i like consistency so i need to figure this out. sometimes i wanna shoot all of my stuff in black and white but...

AMAZING! love love love it!! :)

animals are the coolest thing

Couldn't agree more!

Yes I am! Right now I am en-route home from deployment, in Kandahar for a layover, about 5 days and I'll be home, Wooooo!

That picture was from when they left me and 5 friends out in the middle of fucking no-where for 2 months. So we said 'Fuck you' and grew our beards and hair. The final few days I had those mutton chops.

Erik, those pictures are excellent. The bear-pile one is extra-fantastic.