The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

iclj6f.jpg

2w39ldd.jpg

I made some shirts for Dis today! The print on the red one is all black, it's just a bit of shine due to the angle. They turned out killerkool as you can see. They look kinda huge on the picture but they aren't really.
20100716-IMGP2440.jpg

I made some shirts for Dis today! The print on the red one is all black, it's just a bit of shine due to the angle. They turned out killerkool as you can see. They look kinda huge on the picture but they aren't really.
20100716-IMGP2440.jpg

Those are beyond the Thunderdome man! Awesome.

Thank you.
Yes, Khors is one of the best ukrainian bm bands. A half of it's line up (bassist and drummer) is also the part of Astrofaes.

PS:Vittra said he has their all albums on CDs.

helped direct a music video today for an old friend.

2 pics ... first is one of the "sets" we had for a torture scene

IMG_6501-1.jpg

and the camera guys' wife ... what I had to deal with all day :loco:

IMG_6523.jpg

hahaha ... hmm, that's the camera's viewfinder, but I'll do a search online and see what I can find for you guys.

JAMD_MTL.jpg

Here's my new band owning faces at our first show. I had dental surgery that morning so was pretty much hepped up on goofballs the entire gig. We covered Whipping Post to close and that went over pretty well.

Prop8.jpg

I'd love to take credit for this, but this was what the missus turned our Lego advent calendar into late last year. They don't call her Mrs. NAD for nothing. Pervert.

wagonz.jpg

I remember once seeing those stickers that said Wagon Mafia and I LOL'd. Not that I'd ever put such a foolish thing on my own vehicle, but I'm pretty sure I qualify as a member now. Anybody want to buy a WRX? $9,000 obo!

2004: Year of the Monkey.

94k miles, 5-speed, runs strong, just passed smog, guaranteed to get you the highest quality dykebush in town!