The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

dscf1081iz2.jpg

This reminds me of a teacher I had the hots for back in high school. Mrs. Conquest ftw!

She's got a good neck to wrap your hands around, that's for sure.

:lol:

The rough outline of a shirt logo, made in paint. This is the type of shit NCO's make us do during the work day to occupy our time.

sskf6.jpg

Lol...I don't like my nose either and my side profile is something that I wish not to look upon.

But that's no schnoz - I wish I had that nose. Here, in my strikingly similar picture from many moons ago, is a schnoz. :loco:

332_3274.jpg

Oh my god we're picture and name sisters!! :p

And my nose is bigger than yours. =/

Sooooooo. I'm on a new route to "liking myself" and shit. I decided to take a picture in the angle I hate most; my profile.

Who cares about the subject, that's just a pretty cool photo. You've got some good skillz with the lighting. Congratulations on being among the 1% of camera owners who know how to turn off their flash.

susperia ... your long neck more than makes up for any flaws you might think you have

Yeah, necks are the shit. The throat-to-chin measurement is a highly-underrated element of female attractiveness.

Neil

so Tully ... do you have a song in mind that you will listen before going out for a real assault?