The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

WTF is Robot Voice. I found an old thread but the mp3 was dead.

I've been eating a lot of dried apricots and cayenne peppers lately.

the dance hit of the decade
This post rammed the theme song of Entertainment Tonight straight into my head. It keeps playing, and playing, and playing, and playing. Is that show even on anymore? John Tesh rules.

:kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
1186142_386175134841824_32431394_n.jpg

this i think is just one of the most brutal butcheries i've ever seen

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
This house smells like a dead animal, but I'm apparently the only one who can smell it. I'm also the only one in the house who has never smoked. I guess smoking does f' up your sense of smell. It is RANK in here with the stench of death, ugh.

Last night's gig involved a moshpit where my pedals were randomly stepped on, a fog machine that created a swimming pool in front of me where the bouncer slipped, along with countless swollen eardrums, sore necks, and damaged livers that only a dirty San Berdoo Metal Show could have produced. Also afterwards someone called me "the heavy metal Noel Redding" so that was pretty cool. Hopefully he was referencing my afro and not just playing style. Today I'm sore as fuck and can't hear at all, even though I wore earplugs all night. Time for Evil Dead and a detox tea. Solid 9/10 experience, would rock again!