The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

Came home to this today:

IMG_5249_zps8234f79d.jpg

I made my husband and I stay out in the car with the car running until the police got here. The house is quite big and I did not want us to be in there if the burglar(s) were still in there somewhere.

My mother-in-law's Macbook was taken, as well as a bunch of her jewelry. Nothing else was taken, so it seems like they were in and out quick for small things. The area of the house that my husband and I stay in was not touched at all, thank gawd.

Booooooooooooooo that sucks. Fuck thieves, other than J. because he's like Robin Hood for the modern era.

Sorry to hear about your troubles!

I just read an article explaining that house burglaries are up 44% year on year in France. We now have these extremely well-organized gangs of Eastern European scum (Georgians, Chechens, Romanians, etc.) methodically raiding residential areas and moving their loot within hours to Eastern Europe for dismantling/reselling. Armed robbery is up 25%, too.

Hurray for open borders!

Still sucks, but considering what all could have been taken, we turned out pretty lucky. By the looks of things, they didn't even know what they were after. Sure, take a cheap Macy's box-set sapphire & sterling silver bracelet worth about $80, but leave the $2000 diamond and gold ring. Probably shithead kids. I was scared to see our bedroom, but oh-so relieved to find it and its contents untouched; they may have seen the bathroom from the kitchen and didn't even realize that there could be another part of the house behind the bathroom (weird layout). I think they made away with my mother-in-law's crappy Kodak digital camera, but that's better than them having taken my Pentax Q. :dopey:

On another note, the most GIGANTIC f'ing spider I've ever personally encountered was hanging out in our bath tub this morning. We had to catch him in a cake-sized tupperware container. Where was this guy yesterday when we needed him? :loco:

I think I'll skip work today and go have some wisdom teeth violently ripped from my skull instead. Yep, they're coming out this morning.

I just learned that 2014 is going to be a great year. How do I know? This will be released in January.

Last edited by a moderator:
it takes a little while to realize what's so funny about this:

jJHpPNp.png

wait for it

you'll get it

waiiit

yep