The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

I want to sell several pedals to put toward my Jeep fund. I will likely just use that money to buy more pedals instead.

One definition of insanity is continuing along the same path and expecting different results. Will I ever learn this? No.

how much for the Marantz? (im sure it's too much for me)

Hey, Frank. I suppose I will ask $200 for it. It was $350 new and I never really used it.
I'll have to research what they are going for eBay.
Are you interested? It's a 5.1 receiver with 50 watts per channel.

NAD, how do you launder your wool socks?
Regular wash, hang dry. They tend to shrink oddly in the dryer, and I know some require gentle massaging. I usually buy SmartWool from REI, they have lasted the longest in my experience.
Why y'all wearin wool socks?
Once you go black, you'll never go back. :loco: Warm in the winter, cool in the summer, the best thing ever! I bought a pair years ago for hiking and haven't worn a pair of cotton socks since.

wool socks : single malt scotch :: cotton socks : warm can of Bud

Listening through Bathory's entire output in chronological order and I once again realize that I only enjoy the viking styled songs apart from a handful of songs from The Return and Under The Sign of the Black Mark. The rest is pretty much garbage.
The thrash songs on Blood Fire Death are blatantly trying to compete with and copying what Slayer did 2-3 years before that. Even "The Return" smells of copycat bullshit.

Let's not even start with the abominations that are Requiem and Octagon. Failed attempts at keeping up with the times.

Hammerheart, Twilight of the Gods, Blood on Ice, Nordland 1+2, The title track and opener of Destroyer of Worlds, The top 3 tracks on UTSOTBM + the 3 viking songs on BFD are all the Bathory I will ever need.

nzxk.jpg

pretty much accurate

sweden

[problem] -------> pretend to discuss it in a civil manner until everyone secretly hates each other -------> [problem]

Got a little freezing rain and sleet overnight. OH NOES, SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN. I wanted to go to class and work today. :mad:

On the other hand, all the sexing, horror movie watching, and ice cream eating that comes with an inclement weather day has been rather nice. :p

Lol @ the German one....even though I don't get it

germans get shit done, even though what you don't see in that pic is that they problem solve for things that weren't really a problem to begin with, like jews and reducing the power usage of a cars headlights by fractions of a percent.