The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

Have I talked about alpaca socks yet?

I'm going to talk about alpaca socks.

Not right now though, I'm kinda busy.

I've added about 1/6th of my music collection to discogs.com and so far it is giving me an estimated median value of $2500 for the lot.

Would I sell half of it for $7500, hell yeah!

Why would they? It's the most absurd genre of music.
All genres are absurd really...but metal takes the top prize for overall cheesiness

was just watching some clips of that ridiculous will farrel movie Blades of Glory and was noticing that amy poehler looks pretty damn hot in it, and was kinda wondering what happened? so i read her imdb page and saw that she had two childrens in her late 30s. them babies are brutal, man. that chick from the office was pretty hot in that movie too.

I almost destroyed my car last night. I was on a lonesome road heading home from my parents' abode, honestly half asleep and a danger to myself really, when apparently I decided that it was a good idea to downshift from 6th to 2nd gear... so I did. I was aiming for 4th to pass a big rig, and, well, I missed. My car normally redlines at 6,700rpm, but on this occasion it quickly flew up to 7,200ish before I tossed the clutch pedal back to the floor to keep things from exploding. Oops. At least I woke up after that.

was just watching some clips of that ridiculous will farrel movie Blades of Glory and was noticing that amy poehler looks pretty damn hot in it, and was kinda wondering what happened? so i read her imdb page and saw that she had two childrens in her late 30s. them babies are brutal, man. that chick from the office was pretty hot in that movie too.

that's funny. I've never seen that movie but I was thinking the same thing after I saw an early 2000s episode of SNL after I watched half an episode of that horrible piece of garbage called "Parks and Recreation".

Truth be told though...it's not because she had two children - it's because she's white. White people, women especially, don't age so well.

I almost destroyed my car last night. I was on a lonesome road heading home from my parents' abode, honestly half asleep and a danger to myself really, when apparently I decided that it was a good idea to downshift from 6th to 2nd gear... so I did. I was aiming for 4th to pass a big rig, and, well, I missed. My car normally redlines at 6,700rpm, but on this occasion it quickly flew up to 7,200ish before I tossed the clutch pedal back to the floor to keep things from exploding. Oops. At least I woke up after that.

LOL

See my post in the car thread