The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

Happy 2015, everyone. Dinner at IHOP gave me diarrhea for the rest of the night as I tried to bowl with my family. Toilet bowling was more like it. I guess I'll consider it a cleansing for the new year. :loco:

I've spent the last 6 weeks completely blowing my relatively strict diet, have gained 6 pounds of manfudge in the process, and don't give one single flying ffffffffuuuuuuccckkk.

Well, 2015 has already began with a fuckin' BANG.
icon13.gif

Sorry to hear it Ken. Hopefully it will be a positive change.

Earthquake update: we're having a 2.something quake almost daily now. We had our usual earthquake this morning, but also had a 3.5 about an hour ago. The epicenter of most of these is in the area where Texas Stadium used to be. My parents live near there, and every time I am at their house (including right now), I hear intermittent rumbling that is not trains, planes, or automobiles. Fun!

Just had our third for the day. Wtf. I heard rumbling and was about to tell my folks I was hearing it again, and it hit right then.

Just had two more in a row. I give up. I'm moving to California where at least this shit is natural and (some) buildings are built to handle it. :p

Hey Ken, hope everything goes as smoothly as possible for everyone involved. You are now the second divorce announcement in my wee circle for 2015.

It's a common phrase, "I should've never gotten married," but I've never heard someone say "I should've never gotten divorced." Yeah that's me, ever the fucking optimist!

Hey Cara, earthquakes are just part of the California Shuffle, as it were. The butt-dragging rocks whisper on the e'er-shifting breeze...join us...join us...join us...join us...

Up to seven for the day now. Got an hour and a half til midnight. I wonder if the ground can fart three more times before then for an even ten.