The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Rereading A Canticle For Lebowitz. Drinking wine. Listening to 'black metal' and wishing that I could be bothered to change the tags on half the music on my PC because when I search for 'black metal' in winamp I don't fucking want shit like Soilwork, Sonata Arctica, Nevermore, Death, Metallica, blablabla coming on. Fuck, I dunno why I even have Metallica or Death on my PC.

being in a library, being watched by a girl, being annoyed, thinking of some way that I might manage to get the thought that I feel James Blunt is the musical equivalent of a moldy cabbage on a stick into a conversation.

Was this the tread people were talking about booze in...

anyways...

I don't really drink anymore because according to my doc am a 'chronic alcoholic' which means I drank everyday all the time for around 5 years and have dilated cardiopathy.

being in a library, being watched by a girl, being annoyed, thinking of some way that I might manage to get the thought that I feel James Blunt is the musical equivalent of a moldy cabbage on a stick into a conversation.

Fuck her!

It was the first class, so he went over how the class will function during the semester. Part of it includes going to the on-campus observatory to record data.

Devouring Cap'n D's jumbo fish platter. How come the restaurant is always full of old people all the time? I know fish and related foods have tons of zinc, which is great for the memory, but isn't it sort of too late to start? :Smug:

Of course I figured out how to get to the page, but you said you fixed the link, which was wrong.

YOU LOSE, SIR.

Then why bother asking me to fix the link? This website didn't like the parenthesis at the end of the hyperlink, but the link is broken without it.

I love how nerdy "the parenthesis at the end of the hyperlink" seems, and like thinking about how goofy it would sound to someone incredibly out of tune with technology/words in general. :lol:

Anyway, I was just working on a new track for my new psytrance project but I am le tired and shit, so I'm giving up for now.