The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just came back from the optics shop and bought a pair of lens. Now i am trying to put them on, but i am failed for the first couple of times, but right this second i have them on.

:lol:
I'm laughing my ass off. My friend asked me what religion I believe in. I told her I was an agnostic and she responded with
"YOU BELIEVE IN THE DEVIL?!?!"

edit* I realized that what she said actually made no sense, apart from the whole stupidity thing. She said it in a way that meant "worship" the devil. Fixed.

We are sure doing a lot of stuff.

anyone who knows music should know what soco is. it was part of the downfall of janis joplin!
~gR~

Who the fuck cares about Janis Joplin?

I'm laughing my ass off. My friend asked me what religion I believe in. I told her I was an agnostic and she responded with
"YOU BELIEVE IN THE DEVIL?!?!"

Man, I wish I knew more people like that, so that I could show them how completely retarded they are. All the fundie idiots I know usually have the sense to keep their views to themselves.

I did meet an outspoken fundie last semester (my math teacher), but after I beat him in a few arguments he stopped talking to me. :(

I tried to feel that way about Ack but he was too smart and nice
happysad.gif

Well, we did lay on Ack pretty hard at first when he started arguing in the religion thread. But he was open-minded enough to admit to a few logical fallacies, and not turn into another Blue Jay. :)

If I wanted to be a perv then I would walk around flexing my muscles with a cardboard cutout of my myspace displayed on my chest with all the hawt 9's&10's I talk too everyday.