The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

:lol: The keyboards there are so strange. If I recall correctly they didn't have a question mark and instead had a capital H with an accent on it.

Yeah, haha, I hated the keyboards.

France was good, though. My 10th time there and I mostly saw family. Paris is so nice, though, and was much better when compared to the country side where my family lives.

Winamp is love.

I need to call this guy about a possible warehouse job.
Point a: It's £6.50 an hour
Point b: It's a job.
Point c: I might actually lose some weight from it.

EDIT: Got an interview next tuesday, from 4 mins on the phone. Here's hoping it goes well.

I'm too secure with my big graphical iTunes interface. I love seeing all my album art arrayed on the screen. And the sluggishness is not an issue because it's running on a Mac, what it's meant for.

I really do not like listening to music on the computer. Granted, I do listen to music on the computer but ever since I started listening to vinyl, I can't listen to any other format with the same amount of joy.

I only have a hifi and a laptop in my room. I can't allow myself to spend money on nice PC speakers when I have a nice Hifi less than a metre from the laptop, but my big mp3 player died and I have no HD thing in the hifi. So basically, I can't play albums I don't own.

oh well, you should be pleased. The moral of this story is that laptop speakers are the work of the beezilbub.

Why don't you just buy some quality Sennheisers like us, cool people do?

I'm giving winamp a try. It was really easy to import my iTunes library. I like the smaller size and it's not nearly as sluggish as iTunes.

Congrats on joining the ranks of the enlightened.

I need to call this guy about a possible warehouse job.
Point a: It's £6.50 an hour
Point b: It's a job.
Point c: I might actually lose some weight from it.

EDIT: Got an interview next tuesday, from 4 mins on the phone. Here's hoping it goes well.

Good lucks!

Cheers man.

If they do training the same way as the other warehouse my mate is working in, I'll be doing three 12 hour training shifts, so even if they fire me after just that, I'll have made over 200 quid :D

I fucking hope I get this job. Money ahoy :D

o man
I walked past this girl
I think she was on the game
but I didn't have any money on me anyway
so whatever

5602_540.jpg