The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Working out is full of win, i'd feel like a sack of shit if i didn't.
On that note i just got done climbing/running stairs by my house, 275 stairs to the top its br00tal. They used to be for toboggan slides but they shut it down and left the stairs there for people to use.

good call.

looking at prices for the stanley hotel. anyone who knows what that is, and you all should, gets a gold star
~gR~

Removing Whitechapel from my ipod.

Choice choice, my friend.

Just got back from a job interview which was epic fail. Honestly, I spent a total of 6 hours waiting in different rooms for this company, filled out about 20 pages of paperwork which asked for my SSN numerous times, went out of my way to make sure I'd pass the drug test, and passed all of their tests and assessments of my abilities with flying colors, only to be told that I didn't have enough experience for an ENTRY LEVEL POSITION, that it was an issue that I had band practice for two hours out of the 95 they have available for me to work, and that going to school in the fall, even though I haven't registered for classes yet and would do so around the schedule I was given, was a serious problem. Fuck ACS. They shouldn't set their standards so low if they want someone more experienced.

/rant

From Wikipedia:

"ACS Affiliated Computer Services (ACS) (NYSE: ACS) is a Fortune 500 company that provides information technology services as well as business process outsourcing solutions to businesses, government agencies, and non-profit organizations. ACS is based in Dallas, Texas and the current CEO is Lynn Blodgett. ACS is ranked at number 423 on the 2008 Fortune 500 list. Founded in 1988, by Darwin Deason, ACS now operates in nearly 100 countries, generating over 6 billion dollars annually. As of January 2009, ACS employs 74,000 people [1]."

Working out is full of win, i'd feel like a sack of shit if i didn't.
On that note i just got done climbing/running stairs by my house, 275 stairs to the top its br00tal. They used to be for toboggan slides but they shut it down and left the stairs there for people to use.

Oh I agree about the stairs I got a tower block near me it is 40 storeys high I RUN TO THE TOP TWICE A WEEK :kickass::kickass:

Oh I agree about the stairs I got a tower block near me it is 40 storeys high I RUN TO THE TOP TWICE A WEEK :kickass::kickass:

9000cat.jpg