The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I caught gastro a few years ago, and it was when I had jury duty for the first time. I fainted in the Supreme Court during the selection process for a major methamphetamine distribution case.

Oh shit, lol. I hope it got you out of jury duty at least. Jury duty + gastro at the same time would have to be down on the devil's list of extreme punishments.

My stomach is still fucked up 4 days later. I really thought it wouldn't last this long. I've been posting on here to relieve the boredom of sitting around feeling like crap.

Yeah it definitely got me out of it. They even paid my allowances for the day, even though I was only there for about two hours!

My bout lasted about a week all up. My stomach really was in agony for about the first four days, but after that it got much better, but I still felt very week. Not a lot of vomiting, just constant diarrhea for five days.

Yeah it definitely got me out of it. They even paid my allowances for the day, even though I was only there for about two hours!

Nice.

My bout lasted about a week all up. My stomach really was in agony for about the first four days, but after that it got much better, but I still felt very week. Not a lot of vomiting, just constant diarrhea for five days.

Yeah sounds like me. My girlfriend has caught it off me and recovered in the time I've had it. :erk:

Been up since nearly 5... listening to a combination of Moonfog, Animosity, and downloading Hatchet because I saw a trailer on youtube and it looked pretty awesome.